The Garden Girl

My photo
Virginia, United States
Living - Life - Simply - I garden some, write a little, and enjoy sharing a view - feel free to leave a view of your own.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The long road home!

It was a relaxing trip and a great week visiting family, the grand finale being my future daughter-in-laws shower. It started a little off being our favorite places in Alexandria and Annapolis were both booked (on a Tuesday?) 'Til
we learned there was a big sailing regatta of some sorts so we went over the
Bay Bridge where we found lodging on Kent Island. The views were great
and it was very relaxing after seven hours on the road...and D.C. @ rush-hour
Kent Narrows



Kent Narrows

I call this my "Wish Garden"...
 I have a water garden...but not like this one just outside the windown
at the Fisherman's Inn and Crab Shack







Soybean fields along 301N




Here we Go!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers